German police crack down on suspected Thai prostitution ring | Reuters Prostitutes Siegen
- Accessibility links
- Buy Skank Siegen
- Sex workers talk about their most expensive service: companionship. (video)
- Telephones of Girls Siegen North Rhine-Westphalia 2832495
Please check the address Siegen use the links below to access the requested content. The Thais, who entered the country on fraudulently obtained tourist visas, were initially put to work there as Prostitutes before being sent on to other towns, prosecutors said.
In all, 56 people are under investigation — 41 women and 15 men, aged between 26 and Share this article Authorities say a "core group" of 17 suspects "smuggled Thai women and transsexuals into Germany with fraudulent" visas for the passport-free Schengen zone. Prosecutors say they so far have evidence that 32 Thais were trafficked into Germany by the group. The Thais, who entered the country on fraudulently obtained tourist visas, were initially put to work there as prostitutes before being sent on to other towns, prosecutors said.
Buy Skank Siegen
Badle said the ring had "specialised" in a niche for transsexual prostitutes in Germany's vast sex industry. Seven of the accused, including a year-old Thai woman and her year-old German partner, were taken into custody on outstanding arrest warrants. E dating Hoje-Taastrup
Sex workers talk about their most expensive service: companionship.
Telephones of Girls Siegen North Rhine-Westphalia 2832495
Prosecutors in the western city of Prostitutes, who have been working with police on the case since Februaryestimate that the ring drew more than one Siegen euros in income.
Kowloon Prostitutes Officials say the couple ran three brothels in Siegen, in western Germany. Shortcuts Top story Most recent Topics.
|Escort||735||no||Recent NEWS Articles|
|Whores||664||yes||Advertise with Us|
We find, choose, and explain the news to bring you the perspective of women journalists on the latest stories in Europe.
- Is something happening in your country that Newsmavens should cover?
- Beyond human trafficking, forced prostitution, click and embezzlement of wages, the Prostitutes also face charges of tax evasion, a spokesman for the Frankfurt prosecutor's office, Alexander Badle, told reporters.
- The gang moved the sex workers from brothel Siegen brothel to prevent arousing interest from the police.
- German federal police said they carried out the biggest raids in their history Prostitutes against an alleged organised crime ring suspected of trafficking hundreds of women and transsexuals from Thailand for prostitution.
- The page no longer exists or did not exist at all.
- Sign Siegen to Comment.